- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure all ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine. Spoon into a small jar or small ziploc bag. Makes 1/3 cup.
- To use: rub on beef, lamb or poultry. Let stand for at least 30 minutes before cooking. Best if rubbed on meat 4 hours prior to grilling or baking.