Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great way to dress up olives! You can play with different varieties of olives, too! Olives are such an awesome snack! Time includes marinating time. Recipe can easily be cut in half. Enjoy!
- 6 cups Spanish olives, drained
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Heat all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat until warm, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let olives cool.
- Let marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour before serving.
- ***Can refrigerate olives for up to 2 weeks in an airtight container.