1/3 Photos of Rosemary Lemon Fizz
A refreshing summertime cocktail. Time does not include cooling time for syrup. I changed the amount of rosemary originally posted from 1/2 cup to 4 sprigs, which when chopped coarsely, equals about 1/2 cup, but I think others were chopping it too fine to fill the 1/2 cup, and that is why it was too strong. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make syrup:.
- 2Place all syrup ingredients into a saucepan and boil 30 minutes.
- 3Strain and allow to cool completely before use.
- 4Store in covered container in refrigerator.
- 5To make cocktail:.
- 6Place 1 ounce syrup with vodka (or gin) and lemon slices over ice in shaker. Shake well.
- 7Strain into a rocks glass and add a splash of soda.
- 8Garnish with rosemary sprig.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Lemon Fizz
Serving Size: 1 (648 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 99.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: