Recipe by Lynda Black
This is a simple and delicious change for chicken. Leaving the skin on keeps the chicken very moist.
- 4 chicken thighs (leave skin on)
- 2 -3 tablespoons vegetable oil or 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 lemons, juice of, divided use
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Coat chicken pieces with Rosemary.
- Place skin side down in hot oil.
- Spoon 1/2 of lemon juice evenly over chicken.
- Cook until well browned and juices run clear.
- Remove chicken to paper towel to drain.
- Add butter and lemon juice to skillet, stirring to loosen bits.
- When butter is melted return chicken to sauce and simmer, spooning sauce over chicken.
- I serve this with pasta.