Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy chicken.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- In skillet, cook chicken in oil on med heat for 4 minutes on each side.
- Place on broiler pan.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, rosemary, oregano and pepper.
- Broil 5 inches from heat until bubbly; about 5 minutes.
A quick and very easy supper for us. The chicken was tender and the flavor of the rosemary and lemon was a real treat. My husband and I both agree that this is something we would like to have again. Thanks Inez.