This is so different than the usual sweet cheesecake but such a nice change. The lemon and the rosemary complement each other. Found this at ruthsrecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (15 ounce) cartons ricotta cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 slightly beaten eggs
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 1Preheat oven to 300°.
- 2Grease and flour a 9 inch springform pan.
- 3Beat butter and sugar until light.
- 4Beat in ricotta cheese, flour, baking powder, and vanilla.
- 5Stir in eggs, rosemary, lemon peel until just combined. Do not beat.
- 6Pour into prepared pan.
- 7Bake 40 minutes. Turn oven off. Leave cheesecake in the oven for 1 hour.
- 8Remove from oven, cool on a rack for 15 minutes. Run a knife arond the sides of the pan. Allow to cool for another 30 minutes. Remove sides of pan and allow the cake to finish cooling.
- 9Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Top with a sprig of rosemary.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Lemon Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.8
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 146.5 mg
- Sodium 323.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 15.4 g