1/2 Photos of Rosemary-Lemon Baked Tofu
1 hr 30 mins
Kozmic Blues's Note:
Baking tofu is a wonderful way for it to soak up all the delicious flavor in your marinade. In this recipe, the tofu has a bright, lemony flavor. If you have the time, let the tofu sit for an hour or so in the marinade before baking. However, if you are short on time, this step is not necessary. For those new to tofu, the block of tofu should be pressed between two plates, to remove any excess moisture from its packaging. Use a cast iron pan or heavy book. Baked tofu tastes even better the next day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Cut the tofu to to bottom into 6 slices.
- 3Use a baking dish that wil hold your tofu slices in one single layer.
- 4In the dish, wisk together the ingredients for the marinade.
- 5Add tofu slices and turn to coat on both sides.
- 6Bake for 45-60 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking time. The longer it baked, the chewier it will become.
- 7Remove from oven and let cool about 10 minutes.
- 8Store leftovers in a container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary-Lemon Baked Tofu
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.2
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 516.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 10.3 g