- 3 lbs baby potatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large baking dish, mix all the ingredients together, making sure to salt generously, and then spread the potatoes out evenly.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven. Bake for about 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove foil when potatoes are tender, stir and then broil for another 5 to 10 minutes until golden.