6 hrs 20 mins
Vino Girl's Note:
I don't eat red meat as a rule, but lamb is one thing I make an exception for once or twice a year. This mild chili could also be made on the stove top, but I like to make all my chili and most of my soups in a crock pot and let it simmer. Do it whatever way you prefer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lamb chops or 1 lb stew meat, trimmed and cubed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can white kidney beans, do not drain
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can red kidney beans, do not drain
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ground pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste (I don't use it) (optional)
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- feta cheese (optional)
- 1Brown lamb, onion, and garlic in a nonstick pan.
- 2Place meat mixture and the rest of the ingredients except for cheese in a slow cooker.
- 3Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or more, depending on how thick you like it.
- 4Serve hot, sprinkled with feta cheese (if using).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Lamb Chili (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (518 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.5
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 393.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 34.4 g