1/3 Photos of Rosemary Infused Oil
I bought some rosemary oil and loved it, but wanted to make it more cost effectively at home. Found this recipe by Giada De Laurentiis on Foodtv.com. It is delicious on roasted or grilled veggies and in salad dressings.
My Private Note
- 1Combine the oil and rosemary in a heavy small saucepan.
- 2Cook over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes.
- 3Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- 4Transfer the sprigs to a 4-ounce bottle or cruet.
- 5Add the oil and seal the lid.
- 6Refrigerate for up to 1 month.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Infused Oil
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1909.4
- Calories from Fat 1944
- Total Fat 216.0 g
- Saturated Fat 29.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: