1 hr 10 mins
Steph S's Note:
These juicy burgers are packed with flavor and "smoked" on the grill with fresh rosemary.
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 680.38 g ground turkey
- 1 orange bell peppers or 1 red bell pepper, minced
- 1 onion, minced (I use Walla Walla sweet onions)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 1 egg
- 177.44 ml breadcrumbs, plus more if necessary
- 7.39 ml fresh rosemary, minced, plus
- 4-5 extra rosemary sprigs
- 14.79 ml prepared yellow mustard
- 29.58 ml barbecue sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Start your grill. Layer 3 large pieces of aluminum foil, bending up the edges slightly. Oil lightly to prevent the burgers from sticking.
- 2In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except rosemary sprigs.
- 3Mixture will be quite moist, but you can add more bread crumbs if it is too moist to form into patties.
- 4Form into 5 burgers.
- 5When the coals are medium hot, place the the foil "tray" on the grill and arrange the burgers on top.
- 6Place the sprigs of rosemary around the burgers.
- 7Grill, covered, for about 40 minutes, flipping burgers once half way through.
- 8Serve on buns with all your favorite toppings!
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Grilled Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.9
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 131.1 mg
- Sodium 299.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 30.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: