Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These juicy burgers are packed with flavor and "smoked" on the grill with fresh rosemary.
Make and share this Rosemary Grilled Turkey Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄2 orange bell peppers or 1⁄2 red bell pepper, minced
- 1⁄2 onion, minced (I use Walla Walla sweet onions)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs, plus more if necessary
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced, plus
- 4 -5 extra rosemary sprigs
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Start your grill. Layer 3 large pieces of aluminum foil, bending up the edges slightly. Oil lightly to prevent the burgers from sticking.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except rosemary sprigs.
- Mixture will be quite moist, but you can add more bread crumbs if it is too moist to form into patties.
- Form into 5 burgers.
- When the coals are medium hot, place the the foil "tray" on the grill and arrange the burgers on top.
- Place the sprigs of rosemary around the burgers.
- Grill, covered, for about 40 minutes, flipping burgers once half way through.
- Serve on buns with all your favorite toppings!