Recipe by 3KillerBs
Crisp, flavorful potatoes to accompany grilled meat taste like more work than thay really are. Make more than you think you'll need because people will want seconds. You teenager will probably want thirds.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the potatoes lengthwise into 1/2" slabs.
- Mix EVOO, rosemary, and garlic powder in a shallow dish and add potato slabs.
- Toss gently so that the potatoes are completely covered. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Grill slabs over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until the first side is well browned.
- Brush with the remaining herbed olive oil before turning. Grill another 3-5 minutes or until the second side is well browned and the potato slabs are cooked through.
- Remove to a warmed serving dish and salt lightly to taste.