Recipe by Nolan'sMom
This is the BEST recipe for tenderloins I've ever found. Juicy, flavorful, a definite crowd pleaser. Our friends grilled these for us on Easter and everyone was begging for the recipe! Enjoy! (Prep time does not include marinating).
Top Review by Hazeleyes
Delicious! The meat was very flavorful, and tender. I did leave out the molasses, but still tasted great. I wrapped the meat in foil and it stayed very moist. Will be making again! Thanks, Hazeleyes
- 59.14 ml red wine vinegar
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml prepared mustard
- 14.79 ml salt
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml basil
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 2 (1133.98 g) pork tenderloin
- 59.14 ml honey
- 59.14 ml packed brown sugar
- 14.79 ml molasses
- 14.79 ml prepared mustard
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml fresh rosemary leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour mixture of wine vinegar, 1/2 cup olive oil, water, garlic, 2 TBLS mustard, salt, sugar, basil, and 1/8 tsp pepper over pork tenderloins in a sealable plastic bag.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours or longer, turning occasionally.
- Drain, discarding marinade.
- Pat tenderloins dry with paper towel.
- Rub mixture of honey, brown sugar, molasses, 1 TBLS mustard, 1 TBS olive oil, soy sauce, ginger, and 1/2 tsp pepper on all sides of tenderloins.
- Sprinkle with rosemary leaves.
- Place tenderloins on grill rack over medium-hot coals spiked with wet pecan or mesquite wood chips.
- (Or grill over medium indirect heat on gas grill).
- Grill for 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through, turning once.
- Remove to serving platter.
- Cut each tenderloin into 12 medallions just before serving.