Recipe by Magic Mushroom
This is the rosemary popover recipe that comes with the new Nordic Ware grand popover pan! www.nordicware.com and Sur La Table.
Top Review by Chef*Lee
These smelled so wonderful while they were baking, lovely rosemary aroma!! I love the Nordic Ware pans, they are made so well, durable and they just look nice too. These tasted really great and looked lovely!! I think I over-generously buttered my popover pan because they didn't "pop" as high as I thought they would but it was my first time baking popovers so practice makes perfect!!!! Thanks for posting, will make again!!!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh snipped rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Generously grease your popover pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs slightly. Blend in remaining ingredients, just until smooth.
- Fill cups about half full.
- Bake at 450 F for 20 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Bake for 20 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.