1/3 Photos of Rosemary Goat Cheese Muffins
These delightful savoury muffins feature fresh rosemary, tangy goat cheese and crunchy pistachios to make a very yummy treat! They go great with hearty soups or as part of a party buffet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 25 g butter (I used a garlic infused one)
- 2 eggs (medium)
- 125 g flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 85 g yogurt (low-fat is fine)
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, minced
- 29.58 ml goat cheese, heaping (cream cheese)
- 0.59-1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 29.58 ml pistachios, chopped (preferrably roasted)
- 1In a big bowl cream butter and eggs until very creamy.
- 2In another bowl combine flour and baking powder. Add to egg mixture alternating with yogurt. Add oil. Mix in well.
- 3Stir in chopped rosemary and goats cheese. Season with pepper.
- 4Fill into prepared muffin tins (I used silicone ones). Sprinkle with chopped pistachios.
- 5Bake at 180°C/350°F in the preheated oven for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- 6Enjoy! :).
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Goat Cheese Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.8
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 72.7 mg
- Sodium 120.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: