Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
With hints of lavender. Great on a roast beef, chicken, roast veggies. Try it sprinkled in olive oil for dipping sauce, or add some to softened butter to make a rosemary garlic compound butter. This recipe is so yummy you'll want to grow rosemary and lavender.
- 1 cup dried rosemary leaves
- 1 cup dried sliced garlic, if using powdered go for 1/4 cup
- 2 tablespoons dried lavender blossoms
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot chili pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 cup kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons peppercorns
- Place all in a blender according to list. Blend and place in 4 ounce containers.
Haven't tried this yet but similar to what I mix up. I love the lavender flavor in meats, soups and vegetables. I never thought of the dipping olive oil so am going to try it. Also love rosemary. Have a son I am going to email this to as he is a rosemary nut. Though being concerned about the salt I will hold it and mix individually.