Recipe by KissKiss
Crispy roasted potatoes from italianfoodforever.com (adapted by me), this is SO easy and so delicious with any entree. If you can't find baby potatoes, the author suggests cutting large potatoes into 2-inch pieces. I use Yukon Gold Petite potatoes (whole and small), and they are fabulous.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
Very simple, yet so tasty. I love rosemary, so I knew I would like this dish. I had the perfect combination of rosemarcy and garlic. Thanks for posting, KissKiss. Made for ZWT5.
- 2 lbs baby potatoes (Yukon Gold Petite recommened)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed with skin left on
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In an ovenproof dish, mix together all ingredients making sure that the oil covers the potatoes and that they are seasoning generously with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 45 minutes or until potatoes are soft when pierced with a fork (nicely browned). Serve immediately.