Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Crispy roasted potatoes from italianfoodforever.com (adapted by me), this is SO easy and so delicious with any entree. If you can't find baby potatoes, the author suggests cutting large potatoes into 2-inch pieces. I use Yukon Gold Petite potatoes (whole and small), and they are fabulous.
- 2 lbs baby potatoes (Yukon Gold Petite recommened)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed with skin left on
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In an ovenproof dish, mix together all ingredients making sure that the oil covers the potatoes and that they are seasoning generously with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 45 minutes or until potatoes are soft when pierced with a fork (nicely browned). Serve immediately.
Very simple, yet so tasty. I love rosemary, so I knew I would like this dish. I had the perfect combination of rosemarcy and garlic. Thanks for posting, KissKiss. Made for ZWT5.
I made these in my toaster oven; used a mix of red and new baby potatoes. Smells so good when they are cooking and the taste is even better.I made these for WT 5; thanks for posting! Rita