Recipe by Shannon Cooks
For lovers of the delectable combination of garlic and rosemary. Time for baking is approximately 1 hour depending on the strength of your oven. It could take a little longer for you.
Top Review by Little Bee
I make these all the time and you are right the amount of baking time depends on you oven. I find 350 at 1 hour works perfect. These are delicious and so easy! Thanks for sharing.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs baby new potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Scrub potatoes well and place in medium baking dish.
- Dot with butter.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic (you can add less if need be) and rosemary.
- Pour mixture over potatoes and stir, making sure potatoes are well covered with the oil.
- Bake for 1 hour or until roasted and tender, occasionally stirring potatoes to absorb the olive oil.