This is a really simple and delicious way to prepare chicken wings. This recipe is for roasting them in an outdoor wood fired oven at a high temperature. I am confidant that you can use your regular indoor oven as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Light your oven or grill and get it to a very high temperature 500-600 Degrees.
- 2Chop your Garlic and Rosemary into a very fine dice. Add to a bowl with the lemon zest, chili flakes, a heavy pinch of salt, 10 big grinds of black pepper, oil to moisten the whole ensemble.
- 3Rinse and pat dry the chicken wings and add to the rosemary mixture. Toss and massage the chicken wings in the mix making sure to coat each and every bit of every wing with every ounce of rub. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour (longer is better).
- 4Once your oven or grill is up to heat lay the wings across and baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and place in the oven
- 5In the oven they tend to smoke a lot so be prepared.
- 6Cook the wings for roughly 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and crunchy, turning once or twice to crisp each side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary & Garlic Roasted Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.8
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 87.3 mg
- Sodium 83.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: