Recipe by Cathleen Colbert
from Gourmet Magazine. Will keep for several months but the garlic and rosemary may discolor.
- 1 cup fresh rosemary leaf, rinsed and drained
- 8 cloves garlic
- 2 cups red wine vinegar
- 1 sprig rosemary (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a sterile 1 quart glass jar, combine the rosemary leaves, garlic and vinegar.
- Cover tightly with lid.
- Place in cool dark place and allow to steep for 4 days to 2 weeks.
- Strain through a fine sieve, reserving garlic but discarding rosemary leaves.
- Pour into hot sterile bottles; adding garlic and rosemary sprigs and seal.