Chef #485996's Note:
A lovely dish that is quick to prepare and wonderful for a quick dinner or for company alike.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop all the vegetables into even bite size chunks.
- 2Peel the garlic bulb and split with the back of a knife and slice into small dice.
- 3Pour olive oil into the bottom of an enamel or metal rasting tray and put in vegetables.
- 4Lay lamb steaks onto the top of the vegetables.
- 5Squeeze on lemon juice.
- 6Sprinkle rosemary and oregano over the lamb and vegetables.
- 7Sprinkle over the garlic.
- 8Roast in the oven for around 30 minutes until vegetables are soft and lamb is cooked to your liking.
- 9Meanwhile prepare couscous, pop in a bowl and cover with boiling water. cover bowl with a clean tea towel. once the couscous has absorbed the water, fluff up with a fork to separate the grains.
- 10Serve the couscous, vegetables and lamb.
- 11The vegetables are even better the next day and can work well with a tin of tomatoes added and used as a pasta sauce. enjoy.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Garlic Lamb Steaks With Couscous - Mediterranean
Serving Size: 1 (832 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 690.1
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 81.6 mg
- Sodium 107.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.6 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 35.4 g