Prep 1 min
Cook 10 mins
This recipe came from the newspaper 10 years ago and makes a great steak.
Make and share this Rosemary Garlic Grilled Steak recipe from Food.com.
- Marinate for 1 hour at room temp or 4 hours in fridge.
- Sprinkle with salt just before grilling.
- Grill 5-6 min per side for medium rare.
- Let stand 5 min before slicing on the diagonal.
- Good with Rib Grilling Steaks as well.
The rosemary garlic combination is wonderful. I used filet steaks and you could almost cut them with your fork! Thanks for this easy tasty recipe Served with mushrooms on the side, asparagus & broccoli
Tasty! Rosemary, garlic and beef all just seem to be made for each other. Thanks for the post.