A lovely, melt-in-your-mouth biscuit I adapted that's simple to make and delicious! Extremely garlicky and aromatic.
- 236.59 ml flour
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and minced
- 4.92 ml rosemary, crushed and minced
- 1.23 ml kosher salt
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml cream of tartar
- 14.78 ml sugar
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 59.14 ml butter, chilled
- 118.29 ml milk
- 28.39 ml sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 28.39 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml rosemary, crushed and minced
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder, cream of tartar, sugar and 1/8 teaspoons garlic powder in a mixing bowl.
- Cut in butter using a pastry blender.
- Mix milk, cheeses, rosemary and garlic into dough.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425°F for 10-12 minutes.
- Mix melted butter 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon rosemary together and brush on warm biscuits as soon as you remove them from the oven.