Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
A lovely, melt-in-your-mouth biscuit I adapted that's simple to make and delicious! Extremely garlicky and aromatic.
- 236.59 ml flour
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and minced
- 4.92 ml rosemary, crushed and minced
- 1.23 ml kosher salt
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml cream of tartar
- 14.78 ml sugar
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 59.14 ml butter, chilled
- 118.29 ml milk
- 28.39 ml sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 28.39 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml rosemary, crushed and minced
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder, cream of tartar, sugar and 1/8 teaspoons garlic powder in a mixing bowl.
- Cut in butter using a pastry blender.
- Mix milk, cheeses, rosemary and garlic into dough.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425°F for 10-12 minutes.
- Mix melted butter 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon rosemary together and brush on warm biscuits as soon as you remove them from the oven.
These were very tasty and quick to put together. They were quite small, about the size of a Large walnut to make 12 rolls. Next time I will HAVE to double the recipe, Thanks for posting