1/3 Photos of Rosemary-Garlic Buttery Biscuits
A lovely, melt-in-your-mouth biscuit I adapted that's simple to make and delicious! Extremely garlicky and aromatic.
My Private Note
drop bi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml flour
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and minced
- 4.92 ml rosemary, crushed and minced
- 1.23 ml kosher salt
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml cream of tartar
- 14.78 ml sugar
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 59.14 ml butter, chilled
- 118.29 ml milk
- 28.39 ml sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 28.39 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml rosemary, crushed and minced
- 1Combine flour, salt, baking powder, cream of tartar, sugar and 1/8 teaspoons garlic powder in a mixing bowl.
- 2Cut in butter using a pastry blender.
- 3Mix milk, cheeses, rosemary and garlic into dough.
- 4Drop by large spoonfuls onto greased baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 425°F for 10-12 minutes.
- 6Mix melted butter 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon rosemary together and brush on warm biscuits as soon as you remove them from the oven.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary-Garlic Buttery Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.2
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 156.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g