Recipe by Cynna
A lovely, melt-in-your-mouth biscuit I adapted that's simple to make and delicious! Extremely garlicky and aromatic.
Top Review by kzbhansen
These were very tasty and quick to put together. They were quite small, about the size of a Large walnut to make 12 rolls. Next time I will HAVE to double the recipe, Thanks for posting
- 1 cup flour
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and minced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, crushed and minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup butter, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄8 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄8 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary, crushed and minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder, cream of tartar, sugar and 1/8 teaspoons garlic powder in a mixing bowl.
- Cut in butter using a pastry blender.
- Mix milk, cheeses, rosemary and garlic into dough.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425°F for 10-12 minutes.
- Mix melted butter 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon rosemary together and brush on warm biscuits as soon as you remove them from the oven.