Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
From WW Simply Delicious. Per serving--217 calories, 2 g fat, 86 mg cholesterol, 2 g carb.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, cut into thin slivers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 3 1⁄2 lbs chicken pieces, skin removed
- Spray a 13x9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, stir together the onion, vinegar, oil, mustard, rosemary, garlic, and salt.
- Put the chicken pieces in the baking pan.
- Spoon the onion mixture on top of the chicken.
- Bake in a 400° oven for about 45 minutes or until the chicken is browned and cooked through (do not turn).