1 hr 10 mins
I know everyone loves boneless skinless chicken breasts, and you could use these here, but I always stock up on the bone-in breasts because they are much cheaper. The longer the chicken marinates, the better, but you could marinate these for as little as half hour and still be in heaven. It can't get much easier than this, and this is requested in my house all the time. The chicken comes out extremely tender, moist and juicy! Just make sure you remove the skin from the chicken first if there is any. **Just omit the cayenne pepper if you don't prefer the heat. The high heat is the trick, it gives a slightly crispy outside, and tender inside!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -4 skinless chicken breasts (bone-in, skinless)
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1In a marinating bowl or large ziploc bag, mix together spicy brown mustard, horseradish, olive oil, water, garlic, gingers, pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- 2Add chicken and marinate as little as 30 min or as long as possible.
- 3When ready to cook, preheat oven to 400-425. Place chicken and all of the marinade in a shallow baking dish lined with foil for easy clean up. Sprinkle dried rosemary on top of all the chicken breasts. Do not cover.
- 4Bake in oven for 50-65 minutes, basting chicken with juices once after 30 minutes, and once during last 5 minutes of baking time.
- 5Once chicken is out of the oven, let chicken rest at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving so juices can redistribute. Serving too quickly will not result in juicy moist chicken! :).
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Garlic and Ginger Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.3
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 746.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 56.2 g