Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have this a couple of times....love this stuff, especially with pasta dishes....YUM
- 1 (10 ounce) refrigerated pizza crusts
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, crushed
- 2 fresh tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- Roll out pizza crust and place on a greased baking sheet. I grease it with olive oil.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp of rosemary. Spread over pizza crust.
- Top with remaining rosemary, tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes at 425 degrees.