Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together the water, yeast and honey.
- Add 1 cup of the flour.
- Beat well with a wire whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Let rest at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, rosemary, sage, salt and a second cup of flour.
- Whisk hard for 3 minutes or until smooth.
- Add the remaining 1/2 to 1 cup of flour a little at a time with a wooden spoon until a soft, sticky dough is formed.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead lightly for 3 minutes.
- Coat a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Place the dough on the baking sheet and shape into a 9-inch round that is 1-inch thick.
- Brush with the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.