1/2 Photos of Rosemary Fig Crackers
Elana's Pantry's Note:
These gluten free crackers are super easy to make and delicious as well. My husband gave me the thumbs up on them. http://www.elanaspantry.com/rosemary-fig-crackers/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, stir together almond flour, salt, rosemary and figs.
- 2Mix in egg and oil until well combined.
- 3Roll out dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper until 1/8-inch thick.
- 4Cut dough with a knife or pizza cutter into 2 inch squares.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- 6Cool and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Fig Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.4
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 206.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: