Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These gluten free crackers are super easy to make and delicious as well. My husband gave me the thumbs up on them. http://www.elanaspantry.com/rosemary-fig-crackers/
- 1 1⁄2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, minced
- 3 -4 dried figs, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together almond flour, salt, rosemary and figs.
- Mix in egg and oil until well combined.
- Roll out dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper until 1/8-inch thick.
- Cut dough with a knife or pizza cutter into 2 inch squares.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool and serve.
I think I might of over baked mine but they were so nice and crispy I love them it's a really nice way to use figs a very under used fruit. I will be making them again, so nice to snack on. Thank you for posting. Made for honor thy mother the diabetic forum May 2011
Easy to make! And flavorful. I skipped the figs (would have added sun dried tomatoes if I'd had them) because I wanted to use it as a wheat free pizza crust. Worked quite well for this. I rolled it out and left it as one big piece, baked it, then when it was cool I added sauce, cheese, and pepperoni and baked at 350* until bubbly. I'm sure I'll be making this again - even when I'm not using it for pizza - because it will be a quick snack. Good for my wheat free diet and for my diabetic husband.