Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
the great thing about this recipe is you can cook less pasta and add the butter mixture to taste. then you can save the remaining mixture for later use. its also really quick and easy to make.
- 1 lb fettuccine
- 1⁄4 cup rosemary
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- fresh ground black pepper
- Mix butter, basil, Parmesan, and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl.
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
- Add pasta and stir.
- Return to a boil and cook (uncovered) until al dente.
- Drain well and return to same pot.
- Add the butter mixture and toss throughly.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To be served warm.