Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
For mustard and garlic lovers only! Smells wonderful and tastes just as good.
- 1 can prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups pre-shredded four cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- Heat oven to 425.
- Stretch dough out over a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Combine mustard, garlic, and oil.
- Spread over the crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese and rosemary.
- Bake an additional 8 to 10 minutes.
- Crust should be golden and cheese should be melted.