1/1 Photo of Rosemary Dijon Chicken
This was one of the first things I learned how to cook on my own, back in junior high school (not including eggs and grilled cheese sandwiches). My mom got the recipe from a dieting group she was with at the time. Edited: I just made this again, so I have edited the recipe to reflect what I actually did. there were many raves at the dining table over this one. :) Serve this with rice or something to soak up the yummy sauce and you won't be disappointed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Add chicken breasts and brown on both sides, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- 3Mix orange juice, mustard and rosemary.
- 4Pour over chicken.
- 5Simmer another 10 minutes, turning chicken occasionally.
- 6Remove chicken to serving dish and turn heat to high. Boil sauce to reduce 1 or 2 minutes until it is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, and pour over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Dijon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.6
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 161.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 27.9 g