Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick to make, different, and since it's slightly sweet, could be an appetizer or go on a dessert buffet. Another one from Southern Living.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) packagechopped dates
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted (divided)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Combine the cream cheese, dates, rosemary and 1/2 cup of the pecans.
- Cover, and chill for 30 minutes.
- After chilling, shape into a ball and roll in the remaining pecans.
- Serve with apple wedges, gingersnaps, or your favorite cracker.