Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Spread on crisp crackers for a wonderful holiday festivity or any gathering. From Life's Ambrosia.
Make and share this Rosemary Cranberry Spread recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons dried sweetened cranberries
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- fresh cracked pepper and kosher salt
- Place all cream cheese into a bowl and using a spoon, fold in all ingredients until well combined.
- Serve along side crackers or toasted baguette slices.
Loved the combo of flavors in this spread, but then I'm a big fan of cranberries no matter how I get 'em & no matter what time of year it is! Great as a snack spread over a soft tortilla & rolled up! Thanks for posting the recipe!