Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
from the better homes & gardens new diabetic cookbook comes this recipe!
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded orange peel
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 tablespoons frozen fat-free liquid egg product, thawed
- spray a baking sheet with nonstick coating;set aside. in a large bowl combine the first 7 indrediants.
- in another bowl stirl together the remaning indgrediants.
- add milk mixture all at once to flour mixture stri just until moistened.
- on a lightly floured surface knead dough 10 times.
- lightly roll or pat dough to an 8-inch circle about 3/4 inch thick.
- cut dough into 12 wedged.
- carefully trnasfer wedged to prepared baking sheet.
- bake in a 400 degree over for 15-18 mins or until golden brown.
- remove from baking sheet and cool on a wire rack fro 5 mins;server warm.