Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a fragrant marinade! It gives chicken and fish sauce a quality flavor. It's also great for vegetables. I love to brush this on the bread I'm going to put on the grill.
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- In a bowl, combine ingredients.