1/1 Photo of Rosemary Chocolate Truffles
Elana's Pantry's Note:
One of my regular readers at my blog, elanaspantry.com challenged me to make an agave free raw chocolate dessert. I cam up with this delightful recipe, Raw Chocolate Truffles with stevia instead of agave and a hint of rosemary. You can view the full recipe here: http://www.elanaspantry.com/2008/05/27/rosemary-chocolate-truffles/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine cacao, coconut oil, coconut butter, almond butter, agave nectar and stevia.
- 2Stir ingredients until well combined.
- 3Place bowl in freezer for 10-15 minutes until chocolate reaches cold, firm consistency.
- 4Remove from freezer and roll into 1 inch balls.
- 5Place walnuts and rosemary in a bowl and roll each truffle in mixture to coat.
- 7Be sure to store in fridge to maintain texture and consistency.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Chocolate Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.6
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: