Recipe by Chris Kelley
This is a weight watchers recipe that is probably our favorite. It has a nice combination of tastes and is great as a leftover. Makes 6 servings and each serving is 5 points.
Top Review by Dr.JenLeddy
Well, I'm glad it was healthy, and it wasn't too hard to make, but if you don't like mustard it may not be a dish for you. I also could not find reduced calorie marmalade, at either the regular grocery store or the SuperWalmart locally. It was filling and looked pretty.
- 1 cup wild rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 lbs skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary leaves, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-calorie orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Saute the chicken and carrots, stirring frequently, 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the rosemary.
- Cook until chicken is cooked through, 3-4 minutes longer.
- Stir in the marmalade, mustard, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Cook, stirring frequently about 3 minutes.
- Add the rice, toss to combine.