1/1 Photo of Rosemary Chicken With Wild Rice (Weight Watchers)
Chris Kelley's Note:
This is a weight watchers recipe that is probably our favorite. It has a nice combination of tastes and is great as a leftover. Makes 6 servings and each serving is 5 points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the rice according to package directions.
- 2In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Saute the chicken and carrots, stirring frequently, 3-4 minutes.
- 3Stir in the rosemary.
- 4Cook until chicken is cooked through, 3-4 minutes longer.
- 5Stir in the marmalade, mustard, garlic powder, and pepper.
- 6Cook, stirring frequently about 3 minutes.
- 7Add the rice, toss to combine.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Chicken With Wild Rice (Weight Watchers)
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 54.9 mg
- Sodium 194.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-calorie orange marmalade