This is adapted from www.crock-pot.com. I estimated the number of servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in medium skillet. Brown chicken breasts. Remove and drain.
- 2Place carrots, celery, and beans in crock. Add chicken breasts.
- 3Combine salt, pepper, rosemary, and Italian dressing and pour over ingredients in crock. Stir slightly to combine.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Chicken With White Beans (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.7
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 410.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 23.4 g