Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Found on crock-pot.com Just posting here so I don't loose it!!
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 -6 chicken breast halves
- 1 cup carrot, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Brown chicken breasts in hot oil.
- Remove and drain.
- Place carrots, celery, and beans in stoneware.
- Add chicken breasts.
- Combine salt, pepper, rosemary and Italian dressing and pour over ingredients in stoneware.
- Stir slightly to combine.
- Cover; cook on low 8-9 hours or on high 4-5 hours.