Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Found on crock-pot.com Just posting here so I don't loose it!!
Make and share this Rosemary Chicken With White Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Brown chicken breasts in hot oil.
- Remove and drain.
- Place carrots, celery, and beans in stoneware.
- Add chicken breasts.
- Combine salt, pepper, rosemary and Italian dressing and pour over ingredients in stoneware.
- Stir slightly to combine.
- Cover; cook on low 8-9 hours or on high 4-5 hours.