Recipe by Dans La Lune
A simple but flavorful dish I created to beat the mid-week dinner blues. The sauce is delicious, and I recommend sopping it up with some good crusty bread. Enjoy!!
Top Review by Pizza Fetish
Oh i loved it! i added 2 sliced scallions sautee in half a stick of butter to the sauce. I also used whipping cream for the sauce. My husband and mother in law loved to sooo much. they all said i have to make it again.
- 2 -3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ground dried rosemary
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk or 1⁄3 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pan on medium heat, add olive oil.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 or 2 inch squares and place in pan.
- While chicken is cooking, pour soup in a small pot over medium heat. Add milk and sherry and stir. Adjust liquid quantities if necessary to make a "gravy" consistency.
- Sprinkle rosemary generously over chicken in pan.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken and continue cooking until chicken is thoroughly cooked and flavors have melded.
- Serve over buttered egg noodles, and enjoy with good French bread and a glass of wine. Bon Appetit!