Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A simple but flavorful dish I created to beat the mid-week dinner blues. The sauce is delicious, and I recommend sopping it up with some good crusty bread. Enjoy!!
- In a pan on medium heat, add olive oil.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 or 2 inch squares and place in pan.
- While chicken is cooking, pour soup in a small pot over medium heat. Add milk and sherry and stir. Adjust liquid quantities if necessary to make a "gravy" consistency.
- Sprinkle rosemary generously over chicken in pan.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken and continue cooking until chicken is thoroughly cooked and flavors have melded.
- Serve over buttered egg noodles, and enjoy with good French bread and a glass of wine. Bon Appetit!
Oh i loved it! i added 2 sliced scallions sautee in half a stick of butter to the sauce. I also used whipping cream for the sauce. My husband and mother in law loved to sooo much. they all said i have to make it again.
This has potential. I think more liquid is needed to dilute the soup. Also I used approx. 1/2 teas. of dried rosemary. My family thought it was too strong, so I'll back off next time. I added sliced mini portobellos (sautéed in EVOO) and deglazed the pan with a bit of white wine after browning the chicken. Heated through and served with egg noodles. I'll be making this again with adjustments to the liquid. Thanks for sharing your creation. :D
Quick, Easy & very tasty. I added more veg to the dish like broccoli, celery, peas etc... will make this again.