1/2 Photos of Rosemary Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
Dans La Lune's Note:
A simple but flavorful dish I created to beat the mid-week dinner blues. The sauce is delicious, and I recommend sopping it up with some good crusty bread. Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pan on medium heat, add olive oil.
- 2Cut chicken breasts into 1 or 2 inch squares and place in pan.
- 3While chicken is cooking, pour soup in a small pot over medium heat. Add milk and sherry and stir. Adjust liquid quantities if necessary to make a "gravy" consistency.
- 4Sprinkle rosemary generously over chicken in pan.
- 5Pour soup mixture over chicken and continue cooking until chicken is thoroughly cooked and flavors have melded.
- 6Serve over buttered egg noodles, and enjoy with good French bread and a glass of wine. Bon Appetit!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.0
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 81.2 mg
- Sodium 1158.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 28.7 g