Paris D's Note:
From http://www.centerformedicalweightloss.com Be sure to use a ripe mango! It's not nearly as good if the mango isn't ripe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb chicken, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 2 cups quinoa
- 1 fresh mango, pitted and chopped
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and diced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup scallion, diced finely
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves (mango preserves are preferable, but food.com does not have that in its database, so I said apricot.)
- 1Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- 2Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in medium skillet. Add chicken and rosemary, sautéing until just cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- 3Place cooked quinoa in large bowl and add mango, cucumber, and scallions. Add chicken, mixing well.
- 4Fold in cottage cheese, remaining olive oil, and mango preserves, stirring until thoroughly mixed.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Chicken With Mango-Cucumber Quinoa
Serving Size: 1 (413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 759.4
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 87.8 mg
- Sodium 184.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 37.8 g