Recipe by threeovens
This is a very rich and satisfying dish.
Top Review by Karen Elizabeth
This was really good, the rosemary is so aromatic and flavourful and complements the sun-dried tomatoes and chicken wonderfully. A rich dish, yes, but so tasty, its worth it! And quickly done, always a huge plus for me. I would give this more stars if I could! thank you threeovens, made and enjoyed for PRMR tag game
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, skinned and cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 5 garlic cloves, slice thin
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes, plumped in water and sliced thin
- 1 quart half-and-half
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 teaspoons rosemary, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large saucepan heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add chicken strips and saute quickly to sear. When chicken is lightly browned, reduce heat to medium and add garlic and sun-dried tomatoes. Saute a minute or 2, then add half and half, bouillon cube, and rosemary. Stir well being sure to scrape bottom of pan and cook until the consistency of heavy cream, about 5 minutes. Sauce will continue to thicken as it cools. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add drained pasta and parmesan cheese; stir to coat noodles. If sauce is too thick, thin it with a little milk. Serve immediately.