Recipe by KelBel
From Cooking Light April 2005. A delicious twist on chicken salad.
Top Review by mama smurf
This was a very tasty, easy and delicious recipe. I followed the directions except for cutting it in half for just the two of us. Definately will make this again and again and it will be going into my Favorites of 2010. Made for French Forum Cooking with Herbs--Rosemary.
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped smoked almonds
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 10 slices whole grain bread