Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cooking Light April 2005. A delicious twist on chicken salad.
Make and share this Rosemary Chicken Salad Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped smoked almonds
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 10 slices whole grain bread
- Combine first 9 ingredients, stirring well.
- Spread about 2/3 cup of chicken mixture over each of 5 bread slices, and top with remaining bread slices.
- Cut sandwiches diagonally in half.
This was a very tasty, easy and delicious recipe. I followed the directions except for cutting it in half for just the two of us. Definately will make this again and again and it will be going into my Favorites of 2010. Made for French Forum Cooking with Herbs--Rosemary.
This recipe surprises me. So simple but it is so good. :) I didn't have smoked almond so I left it out; otherwise followed the recipe exactly. Excellent with some fresh home made bread, lettuce and tomatoes. Wow. Thanks for sharing it.
excellent salad!!! really delicious.... thanks!!