Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love the flavor of rosemary with chicken. This is a good luncheon salad that my mom makes. From her Gooseberry Patch Celebrate Spring Cookbook.
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 cups celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Add the chicken and celery to a mixing bowl; toss to combine.
- In a smaller bowl, add the mayonnaise, sour cream, and rosemary; stir to blend.
- Spoon mayo mixture onto chicken mixture; stir gently to distribute.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Chill in the refrigerator 4-6 hours before serving.
This is a very good chicken salad. We do not like our celery very big- so I chopped it in the food processor and I also used canned chicken, but other than that, I followed the recipe. I was very surprised at the nice,fresh taste this had from so few ingredients. Thank you for sharing-