1/1 Photo of Rosemary Chicken Salad
I love the flavor of rosemary with chicken. This is a good luncheon salad that my mom makes. From her Gooseberry Patch Celebrate Spring Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the chicken and celery to a mixing bowl; toss to combine.
- 2In a smaller bowl, add the mayonnaise, sour cream, and rosemary; stir to blend.
- 3Spoon mayo mixture onto chicken mixture; stir gently to distribute.
- 4Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5Chill in the refrigerator 4-6 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.2
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 101.7 mg
- Sodium 284.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 32.6 g