Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Rachael Ray again. DH loves pizza, so I'm always looking for new versions.
- 1 pizza dough
- extra virgin olive oil, for brushing and drizzling
- freshly grated parmesan cheese, for sprinkling
- coarse salt
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 5 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary (about 1 sprig)
- Invert a large baking sheet and place it on a rack in the lower third of the oven; preheat the oven to 500°.
- Invert a second baking sheet on a work surface and cover it with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Stretch the pizza dough to fit the parchment paper.
- Brush the dough generously with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with Parmesan and salt.
- Scatter the chicken, goat cheese and rosemary on top.
- Slide the pizza and the parchment from the cool baking sheet to the hot baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake until the crust is golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with more olive oil and top with more Parmesan. Cut into pieces.