Prep 3 hrs 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Note: Time includes 3 hrs marinating
- 78.07 ml fresh lemon juice
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 7.39 ml fresh rosemary, chopped
- 11.09 ml garlic, minced
- 11.09 ml fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- cooking spray
- 0.59 ml kosher salt
- 0.59 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, & garlic in a zip-lock plastic bag.
- Add chicken, seal, & marinate in refrigerator 3-8 hr, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade.
- Coat broiler pan with cooking spray & place chicken in a single layer on pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Press in oregano & rosemary
- Bake 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
So good and easy!! I used fresh organo.rosemary, and basil, which I added to the marinade. The whole family loved it! Thank you for sharing- Made for BB Tag,2011.